Thursday, September 17, 2009

PMTI Section C Study Group

Fellow MT students,
Greetings and welcome to the new PMTI blog for Section C. I couldn't think of a good name for us. I'm not good at creating these types of things. Perhaps you guys can find a suitable name. Anyway, I wanted to create this blog so we can arrange for study group sessions and exchanges. We can also use this blog to post comments/questions about material in class and even share helpful resources. We could also post reminders for people, like fieldwork assignments and "don't forget to bring XX to class". Your contributions will make this successful. Check out the Complimentary Health News ticker at the bottom of the blog page.

See you all on Tuesday!
-Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hi gang! It's Margie. I wanted to share that I figured out a good way to do Sun & Moon. Try it on yourself -- put your hands on your abdomen, left hand on top. Then have them switch spots (your left hand moves from 12 o clock to 6 o clock, right hand vice versa), and then when your hands bump into each other, pass the left hand OVER your right wrist. The continuation of motion makes more sense (to me, anyway) then having to figure out when to pick up your hand and where to place it back down, etc.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete