Friday, September 18, 2009

Recommendation for a massage table cart from Massage Warehouse

I bought the Carry This Table Cart (Item #: 220 0407) from Massage Warehouse. It costs $75.99 plus shipping. It's a bit cumbersome and difficult to load, but once the table is set in place and the straps are secure, the table is very easy to maneuver. It has a solid t-bar in the back to keep the table in place when going up and down stairs. The larger wheels also make it easy to move. The cart will only hold the table lengthwise (as opposed to upright), which is tricky if you want to store the table loaded in the cart. What I do it tip the loaded cart with the handle up for tighter storage. I would not recommend the NRG Sporty Cart (Item #: 220 0425). There is nothing to stop the table from sliding out of the back when going up and down stairs. Massage Warehouse sells 2 other carts that look like flimsy dollies. I found the customer service at the company very helpful. If you have any questions about a particular product, do not hesitate to call them before making your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment